BUSINESS TORT & CONTRACT LITIGATION
Business torts occur with the intentional, negligent, or improper interference with the business interests of another. This can include cases involving fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, partnership disputes, misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair business practices and competition, and breach of contracts.
A breach of contract is a violation of the obligations agreed to by the parties to a contract. A business tort is a violation fixed in law, and is often times more complex than a contract breach. At Fisher Stark, our business attorneys are experienced with the ins and outs of business torts and contract litigation. Our years of experience allow us to offer our clients expertise in the following areas:
- Litigating violations of the Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Negotiating and litigating claims of fraud, negligence, conversion, and trademark infringement
- Restoring victims of defamation, civil theft, and trade secret theft
- Prosecuting and defending a wide variety of contractual disputes
- Pursuing racketeering claims
- Protecting business interests from carelessness, negligent, recklessness, or intentional misconduct
If your business interests have been put at risk, or if you’re simply unclear about the laws governing your business procedures, you should consider contacting a business attorney in Asheville to protect your rights and interests. Fisher Stark, P.A. has extensive experience representing businesses in business tort litigation and contract disputes.
We represent businesses of all sizes, from sole proprietorships to Fortune 25 corporations. Whether it’s a simple contract dispute or a complex business tort, call our office to see how Fisher Stark can help you advance or defend your business interests.
Last updated 7/5/2015