Asheville Brain Injury Lawyers at Fisher Stark
What is a Traumatic Brain Injury?
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a serious medical condition that can have life-altering consequences for those affected by it. In many cases, TBI is caused by the negligent or reckless actions of others, such as car accidents, slip and falls, or workplace accidents. Victims may be entitled to compensation for their injuries and losses when this happens.A traumatic brain injury is a type of injury that occurs when a sudden blow, jolt, or penetrating object causes damage to the brain. The injury can range from a concussion to something more severe, which may result in long-term complications or even death.TBI can be caused by a variety of events, including car accidents, falls, sports injuries, and physical assault. The symptoms of a traumatic brain injury can also vary widely depending on the severity of the injury and the area of the brain affected. Common symptoms include headaches, dizziness, confusion, memory loss, mood changes, and difficulty with speech or motor coordination.In some cases, a TBI may result in long-term or permanent disability, such as cognitive impairment, speech, and language difficulties, or paralysis. Treatment for Traumatic brain injuries typically involves a combination of medical care, rehabilitation, and support services to help the individual recover as fully as possible.Due to the potential for long-term complications and the high costs associated with treatment and care, TBIs can have a significant impact on both the individual and their family. Seeking prompt medical attention and legal representation can be crucial for those affected by a traumatic brain injury….
Traumatic Brain Injury Cases are Time Sensitive
Time is a critical factor in any brain injury case. The most important thing for a severe brain injury victim is proper treatment. But, while the injury lasts a lifetime, third-party compensation has a short time frame to be rewarded.So, finding and holding those responsible for contributing to the injury is a priority for the TBI victim and their loved ones.If you or a loved one has suffered a traumatic brain injury due to someone else’s negligence, it’s important to consult with a TBI lawyer. These lawyers specialize in representing clients who have suffered brain injuries and can help you navigate the legal process to seek the fair compensation you deserve.The trial lawyers at Fisher Stark, P.A., are experienced with traumatic brain injuries. We work quickly to gather evidence. We build strong cases identifying those responsible. In this way, we assure victims of such catastrophic injuries are held accountable.We help navigate the complex legal process, so victims of such injuries can focus on recovery. We focus on seeking fair compensation for future medical expenses and treatments as well as pain and suffering. And, if a case warrants, we will also seek punitive damages too.We invite you to call us today at 828-505-4300, if you or a loved one has been the victim of a traumatic brain injury due to someone else’s negligence….
What is a Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer?
A traumatic brain injury lawyer is a type of personal injury lawyer who has experience representing clients who have suffered brain injuries. These lawyers have the knowledge and experience to handle complex brain injury cases and can help victims seek the compensation they need to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.Some of the most common causes of traumatic brain injuries include car accidents, slip and falls, workplace accidents, and sports injuries. When these injuries occur due to the negligence or recklessness of another party, victims may be entitled to compensation.
What Does a Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer Do?
A traumatic brain injury lawyer has several important responsibilities when representing a client with a brain injury. Some of these include:
- Investigating the Cause of the Injury: The first step in any brain injury case is to determine the cause of the injury. A TBI lawyer will investigate the circumstances surrounding the accident to determine who was at fault and whether there is a legal basis for a claim.
- Gathering Evidence: To build a strong case, a TBI lawyer will need to gather evidence to support their client’s claim. This may include medical records, witness statements, accident reports, and other documents related to the injury.
- Working with Medical Experts: A TBI lawyer will often work with medical experts to assess the extent of their client’s injuries and to determine the long-term effects of the injury. This information is critical in determining the amount of compensation a victim may be entitled to.
- Negotiating with Insurance Companies: In many cases, the party responsible for a brain injury will be covered by an insurance policy. A TBI lawyer will negotiate with the insurance company to ensure that their client receives fair compensation for their injuries.
- Representing Clients in Court: If a settlement cannot be reached, a TBI lawyer will represent their client in court. They will present evidence, argue their client’s case, and work to secure a favorable verdict.
How to Find the Right Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer for Your Case
If you’re looking for a traumatic brain injury lawyer to represent you, there are several important factors to consider. Here are some tips for finding the right lawyer for your case:
- Look for Experience: Brain injury cases can be complex and require a lawyer who has experience handling brain injury cases and who has a proven track record of success.
- Check Reviews: Look for reviews and testimonials from other clients who have previously worked with the lawyer. This can give you an idea of the lawyer’s level of professionalism, communication skills, and overall effectiveness.
- Consider Location: Look for a lawyer who is located in your area or who is willing to travel to meet with you. This can make it easier to meet in person and to stay up-to-date on the progress of your case.
Here at Fisher Stark, P.A., we serve the entire Asheville, NC area. We also help clients in surrounding Western North Carolina communities such as Woodfin, Weaverville, Morganton, Black Mountain, Fairview, Fletcher, Arden, Biltmore Forest, Highlands, Balsam, and Waynesville. If you would like a free case evaluation, please reach out by calling us today 828-505-4300.
Experienced Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys, Asheville, NC
The trial lawyers at Fisher Stark, P.A., are very experienced with traumatic brain injuries. We work quickly to gather evidence. We build strong cases identifying those responsible. In this way, we assure victims of such catastrophic injuries are held accountable.We help navigate the complex legal process, so victims of such injuries can focus on recovery. We focus on future medical expenses and treatments as well as pain and suffering. And, if a case warrants, we also seek punitive damages.Fisher Stark, P.A., serves Asheville, Buncombe County, and other surrounding areas in Western North Carolina. If you would like a free evaluation of your case, please reach out by calling us at 828-505-4300today.
“We Will Stand Up for Your Rights”
Interested in Learning More About Traumatic Brain Injury Lawsuits?
Click on any of the articles below – they will provide you with concrete information that’ll help you understand more about traumatic brain injury claims:
- How Permanent Disability
Affects Personal Injury Claims
- What is a Severe Brain Injury?
- Holiday Driving Dangers
- New Research about TBI (Traumatic Brain Injuries)
- 6 Common Examples of Personal Injury from Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Low Speed Auto Accidents Does Not Always Mean Low Injuries
- 2022 Safe Streets & Roads for All Program
Reduce Roadway Crashes & Deaths?
- 9 Things To Do After A Car Accident
- What is Post-Concussion Syndrome?
- Top 3 Causes of Bicycle Accidents in WNC
Searching for experienced legal help with a personal injury claim or auto accident case?Look no further than Asheville Personal Injury Lawyers, Perry Fisher and Brad Stark. Our legal team has a proven track record of successfully representing clients and helping them receive the justice and fair compensation they deserve.We invite you to contact us today to schedule your free consultation and take the first step towards getting the legal support you deserve.