“Is It Time to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?”
6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Are you are struggling to recover from a serious accident or injury and are trying to deal with the demands of the insurance company at the same time?
When thinking about hiring a personal injury attorney here are six compelling reasons why anyone who has been hurt or injured in an accident should consider contacting a legal professional:
1 ) Time Limits for Filing a Claim: Every state has a statute of limitations, which is a deadline for filing a personal injury claim, and North Carolina is no different. Failing to file an injury claim within the specified time frame can result in you losing the right to seek compensation altogether.
An experienced personal injury attorney, like those at Fisher Stack can help advise you on the applicable statute of limitations for your case and ensure that all necessary paperwork and evidence is properly collected and completed before the deadline.
2) Protecting Your Rights: In many personal injury cases, insurance companies often try to settle claims quickly and for as little money as possible. This means, if you are not familiar with the legal system or the tactics that some insurance companies use, you may be taken advantage of and will not receive the full compensation you deserve. An experienced trial attorney can protect your rights and aggressively negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf. When you are trying to recover your health, dealing with the demands of the insurance companies, are the last things you want to battle alone.
3) Experienced in Personal Injury Law: attorneys with the necessary legal knowledge and experience in personal injury cases can help you navigate an increasingly complex legal system and explain so you can understand your legal rights. Trial attorneys like the legal team at Fisher Stark are well-versed in the various North Carolina laws that govern personal injury cases, and they can help you build a strong court case, if necessary, and help maximize your compensation.
4) Gathering & Collecting Evidence: A personal injury attorney can help you properly gather and collect critical evidence, such as medical records, police reports, witness statements, photos and videos to support your case. They can also work with medical experts to assess your injuries and determine the extent of your damages.
5) Higher Compensation: In many cases, people who have been seriously hurt who hire a personal injury attorney receive higher compensation than those who do not. Personal injury attorneys can help you calculate the full extent of your damages, and will explain all your legal options including compensation for future medical expenses, therapy, lost wages, plus pain and suffering.
6) Experience Matters: The reality is, a law firm’s reputation matters a good deal to insurance companies. And in Asheville, the injury attorneys at Fisher Stark have a trusted and well-regarded approach as aggressive trial lawyers. By being willing to take our client’s cases to court, if necessary, gives insurance companies a strong incentive to offer a large yet fair settlement to avoid the courtroom.
But settlements are just one part of the complex personal injury legal puzzle. Getting help with medical bills or liens on any money you may recover is an often overlooked part of the puzzle that Fisher Stark can help you with.
If you or someone you love has been seriously hurt or injured in an accident, it is essential to contact an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Here at Fisher Stark, we will work hard to protect your legal rights, maximize your compensation, and ensure that you receive the fair hearing you are entitled to under North Carolina law. We invite you to contact us today at 828-505-4300 for a free case evaluation.
Types of Cases We Handle
Unlike other law firms that handle all types of matters. Fisher Stark focuses on helping injured people. Our focus on helping the injured allows our clients to benefit from a concentrated approach. Our lawyers can provide help for just about any type of case in which you have sustained harm or injury. Here is just a representative list of the types of cases that we handle:
- Auto accidents
- Back Injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Slips and falls
- Assualt and battery
- Wrongful death
- Construction site injuries
- Neck injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Trucking accidents
- Product Liability
- Injuries caused by impaired persons
- Car crash injuries
- Dangerous dogs
- Airplane crash
- Defective products
- Injuries from burns, chemicals or battery defects
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist claims
As you can see, Fisher Stark is a trusted Asheville personal injury law firm with plenty of experience handling a wide variety of cases.
Searching for experienced legal help with a personal injury claim or auto accident case?Look no further than Asheville Personal Injury Lawyers, Perry Fisher and Brad Stark. Our legal team has a proven track record of successfully representing clients and helping them receive the justice and fair compensation they deserve.We invite you to contact us today to schedule your free consultation and take the first step towards getting the legal support you deserve.Call Now